Marine Boat &/or Jet Ski Licence Courses every week and weekend during Autumn and Winter.

o Marine Boat &/or Jet Ski Licence Courses.
o On Water Boat Handling Courses, on your boat or on our boat.
o VHF AWQ Marine Radio Licence 3 hour courses.

For course dates & locations near you, click on “Boat & JetSki Licence” in the blue banner above.

All Suburbs, Nights & Weekends. TSV Certificate issued on the night, no further testing – ONLY $120 per person.

Peninsula Boat Training Pty. Ltd. is a Registered Training Organization (No 22587) (ABN 51162253956) approved by Transport Safety Victoria.

How to Get a Licence

Its so easy

  1. Attend one of our courses and when you pass the TSV test,  we give you a TSV Certificate.
  2. Take the TSV Certificate to VicRoads within 12 months (no appointment  — just turn up),
  3. Pay your 5 year licence fee (about $160 / $190) for 5 years, have you photograph taken.
  4. You now have your Marine Boat and / or Jet Ski Licence
  5. VicRoads have “Eligibility Requirements” such as health, eyesight and previous licence situations. Please ensure that you comply with these requirements before you attend our course.

Click here for a full list of upcoming courses.

Click here for more information.

How Much?

Peninsula Boat Training Pty. Ltd. trading as Melbourne Boat Training is a Registered Training Organisation (No 22587) approved by Transport Safety Victoria to conduct courses in :-

  • Marine Licence Courses (boat licence) only $120
  • Marine Licence Courses with PWC (Jet Ski ) endorsement also only $120
  • PWC ( Jet Ski ) only Licence Courses only $80 (if you already have a marine boat licence.)
What to Bring?

To attend the Marine Boat & JetSki Licence Training Course, you are required to bring along the APPROVED PROOF of IDENTITY.

Simply, that is your Drivers Licence (or L or P’s)


Passport / Birth Certificate     AND      Medicare card / School ID card

A summary of the required documents for you to bring to the course are:-


A PRIMARY DOCUMENT is one of these:
your Australian passport, your overseas passport, Australian birth certificate .(Not Birth extract)
A SECONDARY DOCUMENT is one of these:
Medicare card, (family card with your name listed), student identity card,Pensioner Concession card, Department of Veteran’s Affairs card, current entitlement card issued by the Commonwealth, student identity card, credit card or account card from a bank, building society or credit union, state or federal government employee photo ID card.

Course Calendar
<< August 2017 >>
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Upcoming Boat/Jet Ski Licence Courses

Melbourne Boat Training