A great introduction to Power Boating — for newcomers to the sport:-
4 hour “BOAT LICENCE” Course
Having a Marine Boat Licence doesn’t mean that you can SAFELY and COMPETENTLY handle a power boat.
Our 3 hour practical ON WATER course gives you a great starting point.
Join a small group on our commercially registered 6.2 metre power boat and in three hours we cover :-
- Launching and retrieving.
- Safety equipment and procedures.
- Driving forward and in reverse in confined areas.
- Holding station and three point turns.
- Approaching and departing a dock or jetty without damaging the boat.
- Anchoring, Berthing in a pen.
- High speed handling (weather permitting)
Attend any of our Marine (boat) Licence Courses at a time to suit you, then select an “On Water” course for the practical training. These are run in the protected waters of Martha Cove or Blairgowrie Boat Harbour.
Numbers are limited, bookings are essential.