Peninsula Boat Training Pty. Ltd is a Accredited Training Provider approved by Transport Safety Victoria to conduct Marine Licence Training Courses. This course and test will assist you in gaining the knowledge required to obtain your Marine Licence and Personal Watercraft (PWC) endorsement.
Course Duration :- 4 hours approx. – 6 pm to about 10 pm –
Check the calendar on the right for dates and locations and click on your chosen course. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Course Cost :- Boat Licence $120 pp
Boat Licence with PWC (Jet Ski) endorsement $120 pp
Payment :- To ensure a place on the course, Please book on the booking form, and you can pay at the start of the course by Credit/Debit Card or Cash
Ages : 16 years of age and over for a General Marine Licence.
12 to under 16 years for a Restricted Marine Licence.
- Carry out trip preparation and planning
- Safely operate a small mechanically powered vessel
- Respond to boating emergencies and incidents
- Personal Watercraft (PWC)
We advise that you read the TSV Victorian Recreational Boating Safety Handbook July 2012 Version. You can obtain a copy: From VicRoads offices, From Transport Safety Victoria., Or Download here
To attend the Licence Training Course and Test, you MUST provide the APPROVED PROOF of IDENTITY.
A summary of the required documents for you to bring to the course is
You must bring the following Identification
Photo Driver Licence or Leaners Permit
ONE PRIMARY DOCUMENT
ONE SECONDARY DOCUMENT
A PRIMARY DOCUMENT is one of these:
- your Australian passport,
- your overseas passport
- Australian birth certificate .(Not Birth extract)
A SECONDARY DOCUMENT is one of these:
- Medicare card, (family card with your name listed)
- Pensioner Concession card,
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs card,
- current entitlement card issued by the Commonwealth,
- student identity card,
- credit card or account card from a bank, building society or credit union,
- state or federal government employee photo ID card.