Peninsula Boat Training Pty. Ltd is a Accredited Training Provider approved by Transport Safety Victoria to conduct Marine Licence Training Courses. This course and test will  assist you in gaining the knowledge required to obtain your Marine Licence and Personal Watercraft (PWC) endorsement.

Course Duration :-  4 hours approx.     –  6 pm to about 10 pm  –

Check  the calendar on the right for dates and locations and click on your chosen course.   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Course Cost :-   Boat Licence     $120 pp

                             Boat Licence with PWC (Jet Ski) endorsement   $120 pp

Payment :-   To ensure a place on the course,  Please book  on the booking form,   and   you can pay at the start of the course by Credit/Debit Card or Cash

Ages :                  16 years of age and over for a General Marine Licence.

                            12 to under 16 years  for a Restricted Marine Licence.

Course Content

  • Carry out trip preparation and planning
  • Safely operate a small mechanically powered vessel
  • Respond to boating emergencies and incidents
  • Personal Watercraft (PWC)

Course Material

We advise that you read  the TSV Victorian Recreational Boating Safety Handbook July 2012 Version. You can obtain a copy:      From VicRoads offices,   From Transport Safety Victoria., Or Download here


To attend the Licence Training Course and Test, you  MUST  provide the APPROVED PROOF of IDENTITY.

A summary of the required documents for you to bring to the course is

You must bring the following Identification

Photo Driver Licence or Leaners Permit





A PRIMARY DOCUMENT is one of these:

  • your Australian passport,
  • your overseas passport
  • Australian birth certificate .(Not Birth extract)


A SECONDARY DOCUMENT is one of these:

  • Medicare card, (family card with your name listed)
  • Pensioner Concession card,
  • Department of Veteran’s Affairs card,
  • current entitlement card issued by the Commonwealth,
  • student identity card,
  • credit card or account card from a bank, building society or credit union,
  • state or federal government employee photo ID card.